Anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation measures of aluminum coils
Some customers have not properly preserved or processed aluminum coils after purchasing aluminum coils, resulting in corrosion and oxidation of aluminum coils. Therefore, today I will talk to you about how to do a good job of anti-corrosion and oxidation prevention of aluminum coils.
(1) During processing, strengthen the management of air drying to ensure that there is no moisture in the compressed air;
(2) During processing, strengthen the management of rolling oil, and control its water content below 0.04%;
(3) The packaging of aluminum coils should be sealed, and an appropriate amount of desiccant should be placed in each piece;
(4) The humidity of the wooden shaft and box board of the packaging box is not more than 18%, and the temperature when packaging the aluminum coil is not more than 45 °C;
(5) When transporting from a low temperature area to an area with high temperature and high humidity, do not open the sealed package immediately, and let it stand for a period of time;
(6) The roofs of workshops and warehouses where aluminum coils are stored should not be placed in places with rain and snow.